ALUMINUM POROUS BOARD
||The Aluminum Porous Boards are available to meet a wide range
of high-tech and special environment applications. These products
have outstanding physical properties such fire resistance, current
resistance, sound absorption, and magnetic absorption.
CHARACTERISTICS & APPLICATIONS
- Light Weight
- Fire & Head Resistant
- Sound Absorbing
- Easy Processing
- All Purpose Flexibility
ALUMINUM POROUS BOARD PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- Fire resistant up to 1200 deg. C and does not emit poisonous
- Melting point tested higher than Aluminum alloy 610 deg. C.
- Designated as a inflammable material by Japanese Ministry of
Construction & Transportation.
- Surface consists of both aluminum alloy oxide film and internal
bubble structure resulting in substantially lower heat transfer
- Qualifies with ASTM C518, JIS A1412 test standard.
- Heat transfer coefficient comparison (unit = kcal/mh):
- Extremely low specific gravity between 0.3 and 0.8:
||0.7 ~ 1.1
||0.3 ~ 0.8
MAGNETIC WAVE BARRIER
- Aluminum itself has good magnetic insulation.
- Passes ASTM D4935-89 standard
OUTSTANDING MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Passes anti-tension test with JIS Z2112 standard.
- Passes compressive test with JIS Z2111 standard.
- Passes wooden bendability with JIS Z2113 standard.
- Passes construction board with CNS 3904 standard.
WEATHER WEAR DURABILITY
- Passes foggy salt water test with CNS 8886.
- Doesn't produce galvanic corrosive effect when steel welded.
- Anti-static. It won't attract dust attached either.
PROCESSING & FUNCTIONALITY
- Easily drill cut and mold bent.
- Suitable for use with all industrial adhesives.
- Easily shaped and trimmed to specific size requirements.
- Suitable for industrial paint directly on to aluminum board
- Unique texture and touch appearance as well as sound insulation.
- Can combine with metal sheet, wood, plastic or marble to act
- Combine with plywood board to increase toughness, anti-tensile
strength and anti-bending strength